blog!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hello blog world-
This is Josh, and as you can tell from the number of posts I've put on here I'm not much of a blogger.  I guess I've never enjoyed living my personal life online, but I always seem to enjoy what other people have to say haha.  Anyways.... The past few months of being married have certainly been great.  I feel incredibly lucky and blessed that Ally and I were able to get married this summer, even though we're still both finishing school.  I love the life we have begun together... I love our apartment (Im tempted to not leave it some days), I love living in Norfolk, biking to school and around ghent (Im still out of breath/ soaked from riding home in the rain), leading YoungLife together, going to Trinity Presbyterian,  but most of all I love being able to just go through the daily grind with my wife, Ally.  Marriage has been such an experience, and I'm so thankful we're able to be doing this.  The lord has really been good to me to have put me with Ally.  There has already been ups and downs, tears and laughter, and I really wouldn't trade it for the world.  I still get the, "wait you're married?" from people I haven't seen in a while, which I think is funny.  I've learned so much about God, myself and Ally since being married.This is where the Lord has called me, and there's no place I'd rather be.
To Ally-  you will always be my beautiful bride. The Lord has chosen us, and I will forever be thankful.   Thank you for loving me like you do....
To everyone else... Listen to http://hammockmusic.com/  I do every morning and have for a long time, so you should try it.
till I blog again (It may be awhile!),
Goodbye
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE