happy birthday future hubby.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

amidst all the wedding and moving- i did not plan anything for joshs birthday. birthdays are important to me. i love them. i love celebrating with people. but it has been so crazy here and we have been looking forward to our marriage beginning that it totally slipped my mind that today would be the 17th. i realized it yesterday when josh said we had been dating/officially together for 2 years & 9 months. and the fact that i knew that it was the 16th made me think that tomorrow is the 17th. wow, i feel bad.

josh, happy birthday. you are 22 today- which makes you 2 years older than me until my birthday. i am sorry that things have been crazy and busy and stressful. i am so sorry that i forgot. today is your day. we will move and i will buy you ice cream later. i love you so much and cant wait until a week from now- you'll be my 22 year old husband!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE